Catering Diet Sehat Jakarta Green Lettuce – Paleo Diet Plan. The Paleo Diet is a determination to eat like we used to back in the day. If a caveman couldn’t eat it, neither can you. This means anything we could hunt or find – meats, fish, nuts, leafy greens, regional veggies, and seeds. Sorry, the pasta, cereal, and candy will have to go! This means the meals have no carbs, no dairy, and have less sugar and salt. With this you can lose 5-10 kg in 1 month.
Back To Nature Ingredients.. !!
We will serve your meals everyday from Monday – Friday with twice a day delivery (Lunch & Dinner)
We will give you guidance for the best ingredients for The Paleo Diet Plan which is approved by our nutritionist.
Nutritions per serving :
- NO Rice, NO Pasta, (Use tubers for Carbs)
- Protein 100 gr (Breast Chicken, Fillet Fish, Tenderloin Beef,Soy Protein)
- Fresh Vegetable/mix Organic Vegetables (Salad, boiled, steam, and sauteed cooking method)
- Almost serve RAW Fresh Vegetable everyday
- Fresh fruits / mix fruit
- Fresh Cooking everyday
- Use virgin olive oil and virgin coconut oil for dressing
- Less salt and Less sugar
- No Fat
- No MSG, No Preservative, No Artificial Color
Catering Diet Sehat – Paleo Meal “week” Plan
- Monday: Lunch with buttery garlic parmesan chicken, honey mustard broccoli salad, blanch carrot, fruit. Dinner with Grilled Jerk Shrimp, and Pineapple Skewers, fresh lettuce with avocado, boiled sweet corn, fruit.
- Tuesday: Lunch with Beef Slice with fresh herb Marinade, chef’s salad, blanch spinach with wijen, fruit. Dinner with grill mackerel Fish with fresh, lime sauce, chef’s salad, boiled broccoli with garlic, fruit.
- Wednesday: Lunch with Grilled chicken breasts with zucchini, honey mustard broccoli salad, boiled mix vegetables, fruit. Dinner with Shrimp satay with honey sauce, fruit salad, boiled asparagus & mushroom, fruit.
- Thursday: Lunch with baked dori with garlic herbs, avocado caesar salad, boiled baby carrot, fruit. Dinner with Paleo orange chicken, Paleo Eggs Salad, sauteed Spinach with sesame seeds, fruit.
- Friday: Lunch with curry beef stew, avocado and Potato Salad, boiled sweet corn, fruit. Dinner with caribbean chicken chops with mango salsa, creamy broccoli salad, blanch tomato with herbs, fruit.
What Are you waiting for?
Get healthy now and still eat delicious food with green lettuce diet program.